Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Transition to Blogger, Feedburner, and MyBlogLog

For those of you who have been monitoring several of my blogs, the integration of MyBlogLog is almost complete with only 3 more blogs to go. With the service you'll get a glimpse of the new posts and most recent visitors of our blogs. I believe Yahoo really scored with their MyBlogLog acquisition.

I never thought that I'll be able to adjust that fast without Performancing. I guess MyBlogLog and Feedburner filled the void that Performancing has left as it ended its service. A day before Performancing stopped the Metrics service, I'm lucky to be able to get a screenshot of my Ituloy AngSulong visits performance that day as it hit 100 for the first time. Similar to Performancing, I noticed that MyBlogLog is able to capture clicks on Google AdSense which is great. This is what I really love about Performancing Metrics then.

For old blogs, I realized that it takes a lot of time to transition to the new blogger. This is especially true for W3O and Reflective Thinking blogs. Updating old entries with corresponding labels eats a lot of time. For those of us who joined the Ituloy AngSulong contest, it has also seriously affected our search engine ranking stability. Most of us our crossing our fingers and that our rankings will be stable enough soon.

No comments: