Sunday, August 10, 2008

Enjoying Park, Bed, and Breakfast in Pasay City



I visited Park, Bed, and Breakfast (PBB) in Pasay City yesterday to meet a friend and work on the August 11 details of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs eyeball.



I always enjoy visiting a place that has good amenities and high on the list will be free Internet access. The Mags Diner provides one and not to mention great food as well. Tried their 3M Lechon Kawali that comes with fried rice and pinakbet (I was supposed to order a different one but unavailable). I can't recall the last time I had such a tasty great combo meal which is worth less than P300. I was telling my host such meal was prepared with art and love for the food.



PBB is still new and not all rooms are fully operational. However, customers kept coming in throughout the day. Later, on my way home, the cab told me that they are given incentive for referring customers to the establishment.

The is the first time I visited a motorist hotel and great to see establishments re-inventing themselves to adapt to the times.

Park, Bed, and Breakfast (PBB) is located at 733 Woods Street corner EDSA Pasay City. If you are coming from north (e.g. Cubao) heading southbound (e.g. Taft/Roxas Boulevard), it is two streets after Evangelista Street and before MRT Taft Avenue station.