Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Dead sea mineral mud mask from Holy Land

Last February 22, joined my sisters to take a walk inside SM North Edsa. Then this guy from Holy Land, upon passing their area, politely invited me to try out their product with no purchase requirement.

Since I rarely meet retail sales people who has such confident tone without sounding arrogant or hard sell, I obliged. He basically performed the following:
  • Washed my hand with their dead sea salt product.
    But knew that I can buy same product different brand so wasn't interested.

  • Given body butter for my hands.
    Well, I still have that body butter bought from The Body Shop. It smells nice. But later on, you'll just get tired of its scent.
This guy was literally willing to let me try the whole caboodle and several passersby began inquiring also to his companion salesperson. But with such an effort, I remembered that there's one product I don't mind buying - a dead sea mask.

So after a brief demonstration (rub, wash, feel the difference) and given four variants to choose from, then offered a discount, I bought the mineral mud mask.

Now that is a salesperson!