Friday, August 21, 2009

E-Commerce Consulting & Services

I have been part of the e-commerce industry since 1997 and fortunate enough to meet a lot of people in this field. Saw some of them grow, flourish, and some closed shop. Some I got the chance to feature in my e-commerce writings and others became part of my e-commerce club.

I also noticed that a lot of the e-commerce entrepreneurs that I know of have began offering e commerce consulting and have their own suite of ecommerce services ranging from e-commerce strategy planning to full execution.
I am glad that e-commerce is continuously flourishing even though in a slow and gradual manner. Those who really know what they are doing and doesn't hesitate to innovate are the ones that last and remain standing to date.
Hopefully, my next book on e-commerce will be able to feature all the lessons learned on these e-commerce pioneers.