Saturday, August 22, 2009

Jupiter Suites: Internet-access friendly Makati hotel


One of the things I regularly do is conduct workshops. These are often done in Makati and commuting back-and-forth to Quezon City can be quite expensive since I prefer taking a taxi and sleep along the way.

In my e-commerce workshop last August 10 to 12, I decided to stay at Jupiter Suites in Makati City (club member Leo Fuentes of AIE College who attended my workshop also did the same). What I like about the hotel are the following services:

  • Free Internet access in the room
    This is a big deal for me as most of my travels often require me to go at the lobby area just to gain access to free Internet or visit a nearby Internet cafe or use my mobile phone just to go online.

  • Free breakfast
    It is a challenge though if you are on a diet as the choices are pretty limited. However, if you want to enjoy Filipino breakfast, it is a nice treat.

  • Spacious room
    This is most useful if you have a lot of stuff with you.

If you are staying for more than 2 nights, they can arrange for your airport pick-up as well.


Another nice thing about being in Makati is that you can just step outside and visit the cosmopolitan restaurants, entertainment spots (bars, karaoke, videoke, etc.), spas, and the like in the area.



View Jupiter Suites Hotel Makati City Manila Philippines in a larger map

Jupiter Suites (also formerly known as Jupiter Arms Hotel) is located at Jupiter Street corner Makati Avenue (beside Mercury Drug), Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You can also call (632) 8905044 to 50 for further inquiries.

Related: