Monday, February 26, 2007

Co-blogging with daughters

When I encouraged my daughters to blog, I knew it is going to be a big responsibility for me to guide and protect them in using this medium. In just a few weeks, I also felt a new closeness as we gradually build our relationship as peers as the blog gets treated like a joint business venture where both of us have to deliver on our commitments.

Take the case of Fortune Reader, I had a backlog in posting Archeia's prediction while her recent school activities also caused her delays. Gradually, we are catching up.

In the last two weeks, I've been contemplating on how to make Janin's Rockista Craze an exciting adventure for her and be more than just uploading her videos. Last night, my question was answered as she eagerly awaits the opening of Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 and immediately blogged about it. I'm sure this will keep her blog busy soon enough.

I have four more blog projects to work on with teens and kids in the household.

No comments: