Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Search and You Shall Find 2!" talk at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde


Through DigitalFilipino Club member Adolfo Aran III, I got invited last February 24 to be a speaker by the De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde Emerging Trends in Marketing Class and Junior Marketing Association on the topic about Search Engine Marketing & Optimization 101 dubbed as "Search & You Shall Find".


I enjoyed the experience so much that I requested for the title of the seminar to be exclusively mine and will be more than happy to continue with the series.



I'll be back again at De La Salle - College of Saint Benilde this August 13 to deliver an updated talk on the topic. See you DLS-CSB!



Search engine marketing & optimization is certainly one popular topic in my ongoing e-commerce, blogging, social networking, Internet marketing workshop series happening this July 27 to 31 and August 10 to 12.