Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What is Globe 4438?


I got an event invitation recently about the 4438 service. According to the announcement, the service will be launched this April 4.

Since I heard it, started asking my Twitter and Facebook friends about the service wondering what they think this service will be.

Here are some guesses:
  • Unlimited texting, calls, and Internet for only 38 pesos a day that can be used for oneself or as a gift to another Globe user.
  • No time limit international call for only 38 pesos.
  • Form a group of 38 Globe users and set up a TRIBE that can participate in various special activities and deals.
  • Buy special deal items for only 38 pesos.
The possibilities are just endless. I guess we'll just have to wait till April 4 to find out what this new Globe service is all about. Will be out of town by then but good thing I have my roaming activated. It will surely be an interesting Easter Sunday.

Been using Globe for as long as I can remember. It is my hotline number for inquiries set as default in my DigitalFilipino.com website. Great to see all the variety of services meant to serve its prepaid users like me (and of course to their postpaid too). I'm sure with all this excitement being built-up, will likely be a loyalty program worth checking out.

How about you? What do you think this Globe 4438 service is all about?