Monday, April 25, 2011

High-end online shopping in the Philippines with Reebonz

As a catalog shopper, I am more comfortable browsing through duty-free and direct selling magazines rather than shop at an actual store site. Found it less intimidating and without the salesperson pressure that makes me shop much easier.

So when the high-end online shopping site Reebonz project got shared to me by a DigitalFilipino Club member, excitement caught me for I can now shop at ease anywhere and be able to make a decision on which of these nice items do I want to invest in for myself or as a gift. Furthermore, have assurance that the items are genuine and be availed at special discounts ranging from 15% to 20%.

Reebonz is launching in the Philippines with a special promotion offer, 5% discount, to holders of BDO credit cards, AMEX, and BDO virtual cards from April 1 to September 30, 2011.

What I like about Reebonz are the brands that they are carrying. This includes cool items from Prada, Fendi, Gucci, Chanel, Balenciaga, Dior, Tod's, Miu Miu, Burberry, Kenneth Cole, among others. If your preferred brand is not available online, you can suggest it as well.

These high-end items are made affordable as they are mostly comprised of past season inventory.

Products are available on a 2 to 3 day period which site members can avail of. Once ended, it is gone for good. I think the site can also be a business opportunity haven for the savvy ones or a secret gift store for those who already wants to start shopping and keep stock for gifts, holidays, or special occasions.

I hope Filipino high end brands will also make it to the site soon from pearls to high-life destination deals or packages.

Fashionistas are encouraged to join the site and have access to members-only events. You can also invite your friends where you can earn 5% of their first purchase.

When ordering, you can pay through credit card or bank transfer. Delivery takes 15 to 20 days subject to customs clearance. Read their FAQ section for more information about Reebonz.

I tried shopping online through the website and observed the following:


The shopping site page allows you to further customize the order such as size selection, among others. A ring caught my attention and was contemplating of getting it.


If you mouse-over on the item, it gives you a zoom in look and be able to analyze it further if it is to your liking. 

Once decided to proceed with the offer, you will need to fill-up an ordering form and have your credit card ready.

Payment locally is processed through a local payment gateway provider. Unfortunately, had some problems with my credit card that I need to sort out and hopefully make my first purchase soon.

Definitely, Reebonz is a welcome addition to Filipinos who love to shop discreetly and get great deals online for high-end fashion brands.