Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dealing with Disappointed Customers: Singapore Airlines, Banco De Oro, ang Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas

Recently, I made a blog post expressing disappointment with Singapore Airlines, Banco De Oro, ang Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. My concerns with these entities are already resolved and would like to share how they dealt with it.
  • Singapore Airlines responded immediately to my concern and offered a replacement for the product. Upon identification of the date, that very morning, a delivery guy was knocking at our door to give the replacement. (although I haven't used it yet)

  • Banco De Oro (BDO) more or less gave me a defensive treatment. No one took responsibility and bothered to explain the cause of the delay. My account just started working that afternoon (I made the blog post in the morning).

  • In my Banco De Oro complaint, I also called the attention of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Although there's no guarantee on whether my experience will result to any review of BDO's Internet banking 3rd party account addition process, their being responsive made me feel that my concern was not taken for granted.
Oh well...

No comments: