Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Joining and winning online contests

If I recall correctly, I only joined two online contest this year and have been fortunate enough to win at both. Coincidentally, they were also organized by Just Creative Design.

The first one is a free logo design contest where I joined and wished for a logo that can be used for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs writing project.

The 2nd one is the US$11,000 Prize Giveaway - Design Group Writing Project Charity. I decided to donate and became one of the 66 winners. The prize I got is a blog make-over and will have that done for the DigitalFilipino.com Club Group blog.

I think joining online contest can be a great experience. I encourage you to pick those that really matches your need and interest.

How about you? Have you won at any online contest this year? What was the best prize you got?