Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Arturo's Bed & Dine & Bryan's Grill & Cafe Davao Experience



As I was preparing my flight schedule for the DigitalFilipino.com Club and Bloggers Networking Davao event last October 21, Aileen suggested that I should check out Arturo's Bed & Dine located at 91 Narra St., Palm Village, Davao City. Palm Village is right beside Bo. Obrero and quite near Victoria Plaza. Tel.: (82) 221-2943. It also has free wi-fi access and a swimming pool. The place charges like P1200 for a nigh stay that is already inclusive of breakfast. I must admit that their breakfast offering is so gorgeous and the generous serving of pandesal was just heaven!



As for the food, well, I'm on a diet and picked on their pepper-clustered tuna sashimi offered at Bryan's Grill & Cafe. I spotted the review Blogie made about it and decided to give it a shot.



It is the best tasting tuna sashimi treat I ever had to date and enough reason to come back and stay at Arturo's Bed & Dine place again. By the way, Bryan's Grill & Cafe was also one of the establishments included in Davao's Food Appreciation Tour. Check out Aileen's video below and have a glimpse of the place. Thanks again Aileen!



Related travel note: