Friday, December 19, 2008

Free Wifi at Italiannis Trinoma

Italiannis is one of my favorite restaurants and that is where I usually invite close friends to have lunch or dinner as I also felt at home with. My favorite is its Greenbelt branch (although I don't like the dinner service there).


Last month, I got the chance to visit its Trinoma branch for a meeting with a prospective client. I took my chances and inquired if they have wireless Internet as there are nearby outlets that have one. To my surprise, the waiter said yes. That is when I felt bad for not taking a photo shot of the food I got earlier. At any rate, at least we still have the desert photo above.

I think I'll be holding more meetings at Trinoma because of this free Internet available from a lot of the restaurants there. I just have to make sure it wont ruin my diet as the Busby SEO Test competition makes me want to binge at times.