Thursday, February 05, 2009

E-Commerce IT Ateneo


Last Saturday, I was in Ateneo Manila and talked about "Doing E-Commerce for Real" to senior management students and members of the BSO Network. Prior and after our talks, students also presented their research findings on some of the popular websites today.

I also took the opportunity of enhancing my usual e-commerce presentation and added insight on blog marketing, social networks as a promotion tool, search engine marketing, and web content writing. I also shared the winners of the DigitalFilipino Web Awards 2008.

The event also gave me the opportunity to briefly catch up with Mon Lizardo who currently heads the organization I founded - the Philippine Internet Commerce Society. Mon works for Yehey.com at this time and delivered a great presentation about digital marketing.

More photos posted in Facebook.