Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Search engine marketing & optimization 101 talk at SEMCON Bicol


As mentioned last month, I'll be a speaker at the Search Engine Marketing Conference organized by the Aquinas University of Legazpi this February 5 & 6. It will be held at the Daragang Magayon Hall of the said educational institution.

I was suppose to talk about "marketing your products and services through social networks". But after analyzing the program, I realized that my topic will be extensively discussed on the 1st day. Decide to change it to "Search Engine Marketing & Optimization 101" to kick off the 2nd day as well. My talk will focus on the subject on-page optimization while Gary Viray's talk will tackle off-page optimization.

Look forward in catching up with the organizers, participants, and fellow speakers at the event.